Where can I buy micro usb phantom 1

Reaction score
Hi I purchased a used phantom 1 and never received the micro usb to plug from drone to computer to update firmware. I called B&H, left a message with DJI. No luck yet. Any compatable micro usb that I can buy to make this connection easier thank you

Any quality micro USB will do. Order one on Amazon or buy one locally. ;)

Hi I purchased a used phantom 1 and never received the micro usb to plug from drone to computer to update firmware. I called B&H, left a message with DJI. No luck yet. Any compatable micro usb that I can buy to make this connection easier thank you

Should be able to pick one up at best buy if your state side.

They are standard..would pins be an issue. Does anyone have a link to an example. Thanks

Thank u so much. I was around a Best Buy and found one for 20 bucks 6ft thank u all.happy flying

Thank u so much. I was around a Best Buy and found one for 20 bucks 6ft thank u all.happy flying
WOW... $20 - way too much - I bought 2 quality (braided) in different colors... My logo and company is purple intensive... :) --- for $5.00

Before I retired I used to be a contentious bugger... could not let things go, when a Best Buy blue shirt would try to sell me a $70 "Monster HDMI Cable" I would attempt to educate him... and would quote consumer reports where a $5 cable performed just as well as their "Monster" cable... it's digital a 1 or an 0 it's that simple... yeah impedance etc on an analogue cable makes a difference... but I digress... Now I am retired, live in Hawaii, fly my birds, love life and take things a whole lot less seriously... now when I hear people giving bad advice I just smile and say... "in the old days I would have butted in to correct that idiot"... ha ha... a friend sent me a post for 10 things to make your life happier... two were "You don't always have to be right" "You don't always have to have the last word" these on top of the other 8 have reinforced my happiness...

Welcome to this wonderful sport (profession) - please fly responsibly and we will all enjoy a sport with minimal govt regulation.

Aloha

ps... just realized I rambled on a bit there with no attention to the subject at hand... :)
In Hawaii we like to "talk story".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31