where can a just buy a new dji phantom 2 controller?

Reaction score
I need a new dji phantom 2 controller cause mines is broken if i buy a replacement dji phantom 2 controller from dji.com will it still work for my phantom 2? or does it come with a plug and play receiver?

It will work, you just need to link them by pushing the button underneath the phantom. You should consider buying a Fubata though - the stock transmitter is such a dinky toy.

BigBadFun said:
It will work, you just need to link them by pushing the button underneath the phantom. You should consider buying a Fubata though - the stock transmitter is such a dinky toy.

Cool cool thanks man I was thinking about a fubata got any links to them? For purchase

chino316 said:
Cool cool thanks man I was thinking about a fubata got any links to them? For purchase

I got a bargain for TradeMe (like eBay but in NZ) - was only $250 and came with 2 receivers. I got the T8J which is perfect - lots of helpful setup videos online. Do some homework though because the slightly better models (not sure which ones) will talk to the existing P2 receiver so you won't need to open the P2 and swap receivers. I had to and didn't find it too difficult - and I'm fairly noob.

chino316 said:
BigBadFun said:

futaba 14sg is way better then the DJI, Especially if you shoot video with the gimbal, as the gimbal stick has no response when u move it for like the first half inch then jarring movement, the futaba sliders are awesome and programmable to have slow movements if u want

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4