Where buy from?

Reaction score
I was hoping for a deal on the advanced, but it looks like the Pro with extra battery might be the best deal. I am still hoping for a similar deal on the advanced, but if not will get the Pro...

My plan was to get it on Amazon, but so far I do not see the same deal although I fully expect it to appear. This has me thinking about buying it direct from DJI....

I think Amazon is probably the best choice....I will look for Amazon from Amazon but if I can not find I will look for dronesmadeeasy fulfilled by Amazon...since they have 100% positive feedback....

Another factor is I am in Hawaii, so shipping is a problem with many companies. Amazon is great about it and with return shipping...

I thought about bestbuy, but Amazon customer service has been way better for me in the past...

Thoughts?

Where ever you buy be sure they are an authorized dealer so you get a valid warranty. ;)

Reactions: Jbundy63
Amazon is a good choice since they have a no hassle 30-day return policy. Just make sure you purchase from an authorized DJI dealer. You can find a list of authorized DJI dealers selling on Amazon here.

As far as which seller to buy from, it really doesn't matter if it's being shipped by Amazon (Amazon Prime). Amazon will ship it and you'll return it directly to Amazon if needed.

I wouldn't buy from Best Buy if Amazon is a choice. You might have trouble returning to Best Buy if you run into any problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jbundy63
I was hoping for a deal on the advanced, but it looks like the Pro with extra battery might be the best deal. I am still hoping for a similar deal on the advanced, but if not will get the Pro...

My plan was to get it on Amazon, but so far I do not see the same deal although I fully expect it to appear. This has me thinking about buying it direct from DJI....

I think Amazon is probably the best choice....I will look for Amazon from Amazon but if I can not find I will look for dronesmadeeasy fulfilled by Amazon...since they have 100% positive feedback....

Another factor is I am in Hawaii, so shipping is a problem with many companies. Amazon is great about it and with return shipping...

I thought about bestbuy, but Amazon customer service has been way better for me in the past...

Thoughts?
Not sure where you at but here is a deal I will ship for $25 to forum members in USA
DJI P3A DRONE best xmas ever!!!

Where ever you buy be sure they are an authorized dealer so you get a valid warranty. ;)

Hi LuvMyTJ, I got my P3A from ebay seller 3 months ago. Now... I am not sure weather the seller is an authorised dealer or not. How can I check the dealer status. Actually how long is the warranty period.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20