Where Brooklyn At?? - pilots where are you!?

My friend is trying to recruit a couple people and get a meet together. What questions do you have on the quad?

Overall. Just basics on using it. Once I get the hang of it I'll for sure want to continue meeting people for new ideas etc.

I will be happy to help you. You can post your questions here. I use my copter everyday so if you want to come to my area I can help you with it. We can meet at a local park and I wl do my best to help you out. I am in Dyker heights off exit 4 on the belt

Sweet! Ya I'm totally down to come. Just getting my Iphone 5S setup. Hopefully within the next day or so.
Much appreciated
Be in touch

Sweet! Ya I'm totally down to come. Just getting my Iphone 5S setup. Hopefully within the next day or so.
Much appreciated
Be in touch
There's really nothing to setup. Just download the dji pilot app. It sounds like you're being extra cautious with the quad. It's nothing to be so concerned about and it's very easy to use. Talk to you soon

Oh ya I know. I mean I just got the Iphone 5s so have to get unlocked and transfer Sim. That's all.

Spotted a 3 at the Coney Island fireworks just now, had to have gotten some good footage

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj