where are all the Aussie Members

Reaction score
G'day all well lets start off I live in Eagleby a small town just out of Brisbane Australia so come on fella's list what part of Australia you are located in
pete

Hi Pete,
I'm 66 years old and live in Mortdale, Sydney just on the red line for the airport exclusion zone. A couple of streets west and I am right to fly with GS.

Johnbig

that's great to see a few Aussie's here I have a Phantom 2 with Zen gimbel and gopro 3+black this is my first time with the quadcopters I fly planes and copters also race 1/5th scale off road cars liked it so much I bought the hobby shop its an online shop but have a lot of customers come to the house and do there shopping we are now selling the dji phantoms well I got to have some toys to show people here is a link to our shop
http://www.danielspitstop.com.au
thanks pete

From melbourne ... so here who knows are current laws in regards to flying for commercial use been following some of the guys in the u.s. on here and seems since there court ruling a few weeks ago there uav business have exploded over night

in Australia we have to go through cassa you have to have apilots lic as such to use your drone for a business wicked copters here in Brisbane are doing training packages hop that helps
pete

Yep I know about the training and the crazy cost that comes with it the two parts are the oc and op the oc only gives you the Ok to fly but not a business Ok to fly that's where you need the op
and that's where the cost comes in don't be fooled by these course that give you just the oc it means nothing in terms to running to fly your own business yes you need it buts at a crazy cost.

Perth here. Apart from the last week or so we have had amazing flying weather. No wind from sunrise to sunset so I've been pretty lucky and managed to get quite a bit of flying time recently. Turned to complete crap now though haha

yes the real cost to use any drone commercially is crazy it would cost min of $7000 in australia that is stupid in my view

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl