When you crash your drone and have to retrieve it!!!

Very lucky it fell onto that narrow platform. Oh, you're braver than me climbing up that - the platform looked a bit rickety.
I suppose I would have to climb it though to resue the P3 - or chuck a mate 50$

What an idiot..

Why make a video about it?

You crashed.. Wow????
That's a little harsh don't you think? Sure, if he'd nose dived it into the dirt and the video was him walking up to it to retrieve it I'd be right there with you...but he hit a tower and lucked out by only falling a few feet to a narrow, rickety platform and we got to tag along for the retrieval.
I'd say that was worth the minute out of my life to watch. :)

Reactions: Buckwheeat
The words 'criminal trespass' come to mind..........

That's a little harsh don't you think? Sure, if he'd nose dived it into the dirt and the video was him walking up to it to retrieve it I'd be right there with you...but he hit a tower and lucked out by only falling a few feet to a narrow, rickety platform and we got to tag along for the retrieval.
I'd say that was worth the minute out of my life to watch. :)

Where do I start?...

1) Trespass
2) Encouraging others to do the same (in similar situation)
3) poorly edited / quality footage + music to "glorify situation"
4) demonstration of use beyond capability (just for that "cool" shot)

I don't think I'm harsh.. I'm just being honest

Every one giving this guy a hard time saying its illegal and stuff but if the shoe was on the other foot you telling me your gonna just leave your drone and not attempt to retrieve it. Right I didn't think so I would get my bird back how ever possible.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Where do I start?...

1) Trespass
2) Encouraging others to do the same (in similar situation)
3) poorly edited / quality footage + music to "glorify situation"
4) demonstration of use beyond capability (just for that "cool" shot)

I don't think I'm harsh.. I'm just being honest
Well, i think you are being an idoit. Just being honest wuth my opinion.

The words 'criminal trespass' come to mind..........

deary me, come on fella I'm sure you would rescue your baby if that happened to you or at least send a buddy. This holier than thou approach is tiresome

deary me, come on fella I'm sure you would rescue your baby if that happened to you or at least send a buddy. This holier than thou approach is tiresome

Take a look in a mirror some time.

Well, i think you are being an idoit. Just being honest wuth my opinion.

When you can spell property I'll consider taking you seriously.. until then I'll keep my original opinion.

So what part of my (valid) points are idiotic.. I'm not seeing much reasoning behind your "assumptions" so far?!

Every one giving this guy a hard time saying its illegal and stuff but if the shoe was on the other foot you telling me your gonna just leave your drone and not attempt to retrieve it. Right I didn't think so I would get my bird back how ever possible.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I may recover it.. just not document it!

... or I'd buy a new one.. No big deal

When you can spell property I'll consider taking you seriously.. until then I'll keep my original opinion.

So what part of my (valid) points are idiotic.. I'm not seeing much reasoning behind your "assumptions" so far?!

That's how I know as that seems to be the only thing you come up with.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4