When will DJI have data recorded to video

Reaction score
When will DJI ever come out with a bird that gives all the onscreen data stored on video. I know it looks all 1980's camcorder but generally I would like to have that data. At the very least Date, time, Gps location, attitude and speed

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Probably never. You can use something like Dashware to do that though.

Reactions: Meta4
Or turn on captioning. It will then put 3 lines of info into a separate caption file that will be shown on the video when watched. I suggest VLC to then view them. What's nice is the captioning is stored in a separate file so it won't make your video look like crap if you just want to look at a pretty video.

Reactions: Mako79
I found that Mobizen is an excellent solution. I record my exact screen in 720P on my tab or phone in MP4 with sound. Free download at Google Play. I skipped the step where they want you to pair it up with your PC, I don't need that function. I don't know if it is available at the App Store.

Can someone send me a PM with the particulars and how use use the program? Not sure if you launch the program then the Dji app or.....?

Or turn on captioning. It will then put 3 lines of info into a separate caption file that will be shown on the video when watched. I suggest VLC to then view them. What's nice is the captioning is stored in a separate file so it won't make your video look like crap if you just want to look at a pretty video.
+10
This method is most simplistic. Just enable captioning in the dji go app. Then copy the file with the matching srt file and play back in vlc. The srt is simply a subtitle file. If you want to then remove the subtitle just delete or rename the srt.

+10
This method is most simplistic. Just enable captioning in the dji go app. Then copy the file with the matching srt file and play back in vlc. The srt is simply a subtitle file. If you want to then remove the subtitle just delete or rename the srt.
Where is the captioning selection in the software.
Also tried to start a video edit with Photoshop 10 elements and it said my file had the wrong extension

Where is the captioning selection in the software.
Also tried to start a video edit with Photoshop 10 elements and it said my file had the wrong extension

Photoshop Elements is for photos. Premiere Elements is what you use for video. I'm not sure if you can open video files in PE or not.

Or refer to the flight logs in the app.
That's where that detail is recorded.
Where is the captioning function?

Where is the captioning function?

It was over in the little menu on the right where the camera buttons are. Sorry, I can't reach that part of the app now without powering up everything so that it will let me into the app.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub