When wife is cooperative :-)

Copied from an old video on last years holiday but in the same vain
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

OP, I love the first shot. The contrast between the shades of blue, gray rocks and your wife's red bathing suit makes it an awesome shot. By far, one of my favorite pictures. May I ask where this paradise is found? Also, did you use any ND filters for the video? Lastly, would you mind sharing your Phantom's picture settings and color correction techniques? Trying to learn to take great pictures and videos like this. Thanks in advance.

Thanks, this picture has been shot in Montenegro (a country close to Croatia). Yes for the video 16 ND original DJI filter.
As for the picture settings I found that Art setting and 0 -1 -1 is the combination I like the most to have a flat RAW image that I then export to Lightroom to get the light/nuances I'm aiming for. My big suggestion to you is that you learn how to use Lightroom to post-process P4 pictures shot in Raw.
For videos I use FCPx and those luts DJI Phantom 4 LUTS
Another suggestion I would give you is to read "The Photographer's eye". It's an awesome book on photographic composition.

Cheers!

Last edited:
More of the same serie...up to 4k

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That's a great shot. Good commercial value as well. Let me know if you would be interested in selling.

Cheers

Patrice Gaucher LL.B.
CEO, Aerial Entertainment Studios
Hong Kong
www.aerial-entertainment-studios.com

Thanks, this picture has been shot in Montenegro (a country close to Croatia). Yes for the video 16 ND original DJI filter.
As for the picture settings I found that Art setting and 0 -1 -1 is the combination I like the most to have a flat RAW image that I then export to Lightroom to get the light/nuances I'm aiming for. My big suggestion to you is that you learn how to use Lightroom to post-process P4 pictures shot in Raw.
Another suggestion I would give you is to read "The Photographer's eye". It's an awesome book on photographic composition.

Cheers!
Just downloaded the book from Amazon. Thanks for recommending to the forum!

My big suggestion to you is that you learn how to use Lightroom to post-process P4 pictures shot in Raw.

Cheers!
I love Montenegro, I was there with my wife. When we went I did not have a Phantom, now is a different story. We may be going back there sometime next year and need to find out what the laws are to bring my P3P with me.

My big suggestion to you is that you learn how to use Lightroom to post-process P4 pictures shot in Raw.

I use Lightroom and Photoshop Elements to edit raw pictures.

I love Montenegro, I was there with my wife. When we went I did not have a Phantom, now is a different story. We may be going back there sometime next year and need to find out what the laws are to bring my P3P with me.

So cool that you have been there! Did you like Kotor? That's a very special place. Overall some amazing landscapes, but I was quite pissed by the total lack of respect for the environment (houses built at 5 meters from the seaside, garbage everywhere etc). Concerning drones I had ZERO problems with the locals. People are quite attracted and entertained when they see drones. As for the rules, I followed the my EU/Swiss rules since I suspect there isn't any legal workframe for drones in the country.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic