When to purchase?

hma

Reaction score
I already own a fixed wing UAS and am about to purchase a V2P 3.0. I have been waiting for the Christmas deals. I noticed a pretty good deal on Amazon today. Will prices come down after Christmas? When and where is the best place / time to buy? Thanks in advance for the help.

hma said:
I already own a fixed wing UAS and am about to purchase a V2P 3.0. I have been waiting for the Christmas deals. I noticed a pretty good deal on Amazon today. Will prices come down after Christmas? When and where is the best place / time to buy? Thanks in advance for the help.

The price only drops after you buy it.

MapMaker53 said:
hma said:

The price only drops after you buy it.
Exactly. After I bought mine, a week later it dropped $100.00. After my friend bought his, The price was the same but you got 3 batteries with it :shock: I do not see them dropping much if any. As far as the new DJI email I received, it states that the reduced prices are good until Dec 31.
Merry Christmas,
Larry

I went through that. There is no good time to buy. You just need to decide when you want one and pull the trigger.

Best deal v3 is hobbywow I got mine from them 2 battery backpack extra props all for less then 1200$

Einstein hated Quantum physics. In 1919 his calculations gave him the ammunition he felt he needed to disprove it once and for all. He said "well if this was quantum physics was true then it would follow as soon as you buy something they will release a new one that's cheaper and better!". He called it spooky price reduction at a distance. And yet in every single experiment that has been performed to date it has been proven to be true. You can test the principal yourself. Just change lanes at the grocery check-out and watch the other line speed up. Weird stuff.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20