Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

When the phantom is away...

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by Jax Quad, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Jax Quad

I have to confess. All weekend I cheated on my Phantom. I shipped my Vision out for much needed professional repairs earlier in the week. I have only been flying my vision, and working on it, so this weekend I broke out the Blade 350qx, Flip Quad and LaTraxx Alias. I had a blast, especially with the Flip and Blade. I had a confidence flying them that I have lost in all of my Phantoms. I never had to think about flyaways or if the compass was calibrated properly for the millionth time or if a battery would fail etc... This weekend was how I think flying should be. I had almost forgotten. I hope DJI can get it together so I can one day have the same fun and confidence in their products.

2. amrflyingdude

I agree. the P2V is a lot of fun but keeps me on my toes every time I fly. I wish I could be 100% confident of this thing. I still enjoy it but I feel you!

3. Klaus

Totally agree with both of you.

4. Jax Quad

I wonder if anyone from DJI monitors these websites. But then again with the customer service they typically show, I doubt there is a lot of concern.

5. amrflyingdude

I think they do see these board every now and then. I would like to see them interact with us though or at least release a statement in reference to the flyways. It will make us feel like something is being done or they are investigating the issue.