When the phantom is away...

Reaction score
I have to confess. All weekend I cheated on my Phantom. I shipped my Vision out for much needed professional repairs earlier in the week. I have only been flying my vision, and working on it, so this weekend I broke out the Blade 350qx, Flip Quad and LaTraxx Alias. I had a blast, especially with the Flip and Blade. I had a confidence flying them that I have lost in all of my Phantoms. I never had to think about flyaways or if the compass was calibrated properly for the millionth time or if a battery would fail etc... This weekend was how I think flying should be. I had almost forgotten. I hope DJI can get it together so I can one day have the same fun and confidence in their products.

I agree. the P2V is a lot of fun but keeps me on my toes every time I fly. I wish I could be 100% confident of this thing. I still enjoy it but I feel you!

I wonder if anyone from DJI monitors these websites. But then again with the customer service they typically show, I doubt there is a lot of concern.

Jax Quad said:
I wonder if anyone from DJI monitors these websites. But then again with the customer service they typically show, I doubt there is a lot of concern.

I think they do see these board every now and then. I would like to see them interact with us though or at least release a statement in reference to the flyways. It will make us feel like something is being done or they are investigating the issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl