When taking picture - no image transmission signal

Reaction score
I got brand new phantom 4. When i connect it to android or ios device the live feed video is dispayed and looks fine but when i press the button to take picture or video screen becomes black for 4-5 seconds, red message "no image transmission signal" is displayed and than live feed video is restored on the display. But no pictures or video is actually saved on the sd card. Can anyone help with this?

What kind of Android/iOS device are you using? Are you using the memory card that came with your Phantom?

I got brand new phantom 4. When i connect it to android or ios device the live feed video is dispayed and looks fine but when i press the button to take picture or video screen becomes black for 4-5 seconds, red message "no image transmission signal" is displayed and than live feed video is restored on the display. But no pictures or video is actually saved on the sd card. Can anyone help with this?
I found that I let the Video run all the time and then take shots from the video in the computer, That way i do not have to stop the video and i can look at the shots frame by frame and take a screen image and then take that into Photoshop and do what I want.

What kind of Android/iOS device are you using? Are you using the memory card that came with your Phantom?
Ipad 3 mini
Samsung galaxy s6 edge
Yes i am using the sd card that came with phantom. I tried and with another 16g sd card but the result is the same.

Did this happen the first time you took a photo? Are you running the latest firmware?

Have you tried formatting your memory card from within DJI GO?

It sounds like the issue is not the memory card then. I'd suggest you either get a replacement from the seller or contact DJI to get it repaired.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl