When is the 7th channel update coming?

Reaction score
It's been a couple weeks since Simon Newton told us that the 7th channel function is coming in the next firmware update. The last update -- 3.06 -- was what?...late July?

Anybody heard anything?

Nope :|

photographix said:
It's been a couple weeks since Simon Newton told us that the 7th channel function is coming in the next firmware update. The last update -- 3.06 -- was what?...late July?

Anybody heard anything?

He said in the next firmware update but that may not be till the vision Plus plus comes out ;( :cry:

Where's my update? Got my update? How about that update?
Seriously, my update, you have it?

allemtura said:
I've heard the 7th channel may not be in the next firmware update...

:eek:
From who?

I think it was kinda shitty of saying it was coming and now everyone stopped working a app for it. If your not sure don't make videos.

It may be app related too. The gimbal control works fine until you start the vision app. Wondering if its possible to deactivate the app gimbal control via hack to enable channel 7

ilovecoffee said:
Can someone please clarify to me what this update is to accomplish?

Is it to allow you to use the 7th channel lever while the Vision App is running to pitch the Camera up and down? Or am I completely wrong?

You are correct. The potentiometer for lever still works until the Vision App starts. After that, the only way to control the tilt of the camera is in the App.

You are correct. The potentiometer for lever still works until the Vision App starts. After that, the only way to control the tilt of the camera is in the App.

Well that seems pretty dumb, you can only move the camera with the lever while you can not see what it is looking at? I may need to order the dronexpert solution, or does that work the same???

samd012 said:

Well that seems pretty dumb, you can only move the camera with the lever while you can not see what it is looking at? I may need to order the dronexpert solution, or does that work the same???

there's always the DualShock mod ... a lot more work ... but also a lot cheaper :ugeek:

http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=25939
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2sRmXg9z3E[/youtube]

photographix said:
ilovecoffee said:
Can someone please clarify to me what this update is to accomplish?

Is it to allow you to use the 7th channel lever while the Vision App is running to pitch the Camera up and down? Or am I completely wrong?

I think I'm missing something here - why is it preferable to control the camera tilt via 7th channel vs. the vision app?

It's some much smoother, and you can keep your finger on the stick while tilting.
Stupidest hing they did was not implementing channel 7.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj