When I go into Camera View, It says "Disconnected" and won't connect.

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I just got my P3P back from DJI from getting a new shell because of cracks in the old one. I went to my favorite open field and turned on the RC and my iPad and then the Phantom so I can calibrate the compass but it won't I can't get the camera view. It just says "DISCONNECTED". I turned the radio and the Phantom off and back on several times but still no cigar.

I even tried it with my Galaxy Note 4 and the same thing happens. I've used both the iPad and the Galaxy to fly the bird in the past so I'm not sure what's going on.

The Phantom is paired with the radio because I can start and fly and stop it with the controller but it just won't show up on my devices.

Is there something simple I'm just not doing?

Thanks in advance.

I would delete the go app, shut down the iPad, reboot and reinstall the newest version.

I just had the exact experience, except deleting and reloading the DJI GO didn't help. I also dumped my iPad Air 2, and reloaded from the cloud. Still doesn't work.

Hold on... Is the Tx connecting to the Phantom? They test fly before they ship it back. You have to bind the transmitter and Phantom

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

My iPad with iOS 9.3.2 installed with my P3P DJI GO APP will not work. The APP only shows "How to Connect" not Camera View, as it should be. The DJI GO APP version is 2.8.1. ,
However, when I use a borrowed iPad with the DJI GO APP version 2.4.3 the DJI GO APP opens wth Camera View, as it should.
DJI has not been at all helpful with a this problem other then blaming APPLE.
Any new suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj