When drones become self aware...

Reaction score
This is hilarious. I searched but could find no reference to this URL. Watch it if you need a good laugh. Now we know what the general public is really afraid of.

Reactions: skyeboysteve
This has ben posted several times and not gonna watch it again . I still look in the toilet before I sit down because of it :eek::)

C
This has ben posted several times and not gonna watch it again . I still look in the toilet before I sit down because of it :eek::)

Crikey, I just searched the forum again and I still can't find it. Sorry for the repost.

Yeah, seen it before. Cute but kind of dumb. However one piece of drone related fiction I don't think I've seen mentioned here is a book called Kill Decision by Daniel Suarez. Very far fetched but a good read if you're into that sort of thing.

Not a problem buddy. Just found it funny as that stuck in my head [emoji16]

Sent by Tapatalk
Just used YOUR custom search engine and found the most recent post by JKTSensei less than two weeks ago. D'oh!

Reactions: dirkclod
Just used YOUR custom search engine and found the most recent post by JKTSensei less than two weeks ago. D'oh!
That one does work better . Wasn't any issue seeing it posted again Bee but that guy in the bathroom :eek::eek:
:D

That one does work better . Wasn't any issue seeing it posted again Bee but that guy in the bathroom :eek::eek:
:D
Yeah that was truly memorable. No love for the poor mutt run down by the flying blender? I guess we relate more to the guy than the dog.

Reactions: dirkclod
Yeah that was truly memorable. No love for the poor mutt run down by the flying blender? I guess we relate more to the guy than the dog.
Had forgot about the dog but not my ( I ) :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20