When did you buy your Phantom?

Reaction score
It is pretty troubling reading all these fly away posts. I am not sure what to think about it. There are so many factors involved. I bought my Phantom in July 2013 and I love to fly it. I have had zero issues, even with a complete tare down, paint job and rebuild. I didn't even re-calibrate after the rebuild and she is rock solid at hover.

Let's see who has the oldest Phantom here. Did you have any issues?

Purchased July 2013 - No issues to report currently.

Purchased July 2013, lost control and watched it crash in the woods 2 weeks later, still can't find it. Mine was due to orientation error. I couldn't tell which way it was facing after a strong wind blew it away from me. I've purchased 2 used ones since. I still think they are great. Now have a remote finder on them and my phone number in case an honest person finds one.

Exactly 1 month ago at IRCHA. Had problems out of the box. The guys at the DJI tent fixed my broken compass and everything is cool since then. Couple of rollovers at landings, but no troubles since.

As a possible future phantom owner I'm looking forward to seeing how many people have had theirs for a while without problems.

Subscribed.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Another successful flight yesterday for me.

So far nothing over 8 or 9 months old.

When did you buy your Phantom?

June 1. No issues
Added Zenmuse 2 weeks ago with upgrade board.
Still no issues.

E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I got mine in June.
40-50 flights in, no issues.

the only complaint I have is since I have purchased it, money seems to keep disappearing. =)

Never flown any RC before this.....so easy to fly....
in fact, I let pretty much anyone fly it (everyone in my family has had a turn). I even let a stranger fly it one time (I was flying and he came over and asked a ton of questions about it).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik