Wheel problem

Reaction score
I purchased a new controller for my Phantom 2 Vision plus in January. It has the thumb wheel to raise and lower camera.
When I power the controller and aircraft up the thumb wheel works.
As soon as connect with my IPhone the thumb wheel quits working.
I can control the tilt on the camera with the DJI software on the IPhone but the thumb wheel
Does nothing.
I have tried to figure this out for months.
HELP!

You need to switch to "Upgrade Version" in the Phantom Assistant application.

Attachments

• basic-upgraded.jpg
    basic-upgraded.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 532
ya you need to switch to the updated radio and then the wheel should work. BUT if you do then the ap will not let you move the camera unless you switch it back to the basic remote in the naza. It seems dji for now only lets you use one or the other to move the camera when you have the app running. But not both.

Correction to the app and the dial on the new controller not being able to both be enabled at the same time.

Discovered This morning now that I have the newest update of the vision app that it appears that DJI has fixed that and now with the updated remote selected in the naza assistant. That now the dial and the buttons in the app will both move the camrea.

So, I'm still stuck. I uninstalled and reinstalled my DJI app. I switched back to Phantom mode from NAZA. No change. When I'm in the upgrade transmitter version, the camera jumps to the full up position and does not respond to the wheel controller. Works fine on screen controls when in basic transmitter mode, but the wheel is useless.

Screen Shot 2015-04-06 at 5.36.31 PM.png
So, I'm still stuck. I uninstalled and reinstalled my DJI app. I switched back to Phantom mode from NAZA. No change. When I'm in the upgrade transmitter version, the camera jumps to the full up position and does not respond to the wheel controller. Works fine on screen controls when in basic transmitter mode, but the wheel is useless.

This worked for me:

Reactions: diver_matt and WILQ

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31