What's your top speed? 68 MPH

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1454261477.368722.jpg

the fastest you can go is to push the left stick all the way up for about 10 min without altitude limits...
then shut the motors off.... it takes about 2 minutes before you see the quad falling to earth.... the trick is to then restart the motors for the recovery.... don't ask me how I know this...
DO NOT try this in a parking lot of a crowded shopping mall..... ;-)

164.jpg

I have one at 66mph but I can't remember the month or day I did it. So here is one I did 3-4 weeks ago. Btw, we had stupid crazy wind here today. My weather anemometer recorded 38mpg wind gust. I went out so many times today trying to talk myself into making just one Top Speed Pass, but it was just way too nuts as violent as the wind was. Sad part is we only get wind like that maybe every 2 years. I'll probably be flying a Phantom 5 the next time that kind of weather comes around.

the fastest you can go is to push the left stick all the way up for about 10 min without altitude limits...
then shut the motors off.... it takes about 2 minutes before you see the quad falling to earth.... the trick is to then restart the motors for the recovery.... don't ask me how I know this...
DO NOT try this in a parking lot of a crowded shopping mall..... ;-)
Alright, here's the math. In 10 minutes you could get up to 3000meters at the p3's max ascent speed of 5m/s. A 1.28kg object would be traveling at 242.5m/s assuming no air resistance(if anyone wants to take a stab at terminal velocity that would be cool. Just a high school psychics student here[emoji4])
If I got my math wrong then sorry.

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4