whats your settings for video p2v+

Reaction score
Hi,
I am new and just bought P2V+ and wondering what settings you choose to record video.

1. Whitebalance
2. ISO
3. FOV
4. exposure control
5. Gps/Atti Mode

Any tutorial on flying orientation for video specifics online ?

Please guide.

I use auto white balance, ISO 100, narrow field of view, and no exposure compensation.

But the most important setting is the sharpening. I have mine set to 'soft' now, and I do my sharpening with Premiere Pro's Unsharp Mask filter. I find this combination to produce superior image quality.

InterMurph said:
I use auto white balance, ISO 100, narrow field of view, and no exposure compensation.

But the most important setting is the sharpening. I have mine set to 'soft' now, and I do my sharpening with Premiere Pro's Unsharp Mask filter. I find this combination to produce superior image quality.

THanks a lot
When i tried to look at the video i found the soft method produced too much soft blurry video.
Can you please share you video link after / before to guide me please ?

When you set the Vision+ camera sharpening to "soft", the result is soft video, which can be sharpened in an editing program.

I use Adobe Premiere Pro CC, which has two sharpening effects: Sharpen and Unsharp Mask. Sharpen doesn't look great, but it allows for real-time playback of the sharpened video. Unsharp mask looks much better, but takes so much CPU that real-time playback is not possible. To work around this, I apply the Sharpen mask while editing, then disable it and enable Unsharp Mask when I am ready to export.

I don't have any "before" video posted, but this "after" video will show you what the "soft" setting plus sharpening can achieve:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkLl0Hu ... 0_doEWqZdA

The camera on the Vision+ is of pretty poor quality, but it is possible to get some decent video out of it. You just need to tell the camera to do as little to the footage as possible, then fix it with a high-quality editor.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl