Whats your Range on your P3P ?

same here on my p3p .. 1850m distance 80m altitude, 100% both of signals, everything went extremely smooth !!! love my phantom

UK flyer, decided to go for a long flight. This is how far my phantom got. 2.6 miles full video had to turn round for battery reasons. But on the way back lost reception for some reason and my bird flew home. A bit of arse nipping for a bit though. View attachment 29188
Arse nipping... Gotta remember that gem.

same here on my p3p .. 1850m distance 80m altitude, 100% both of signals, everything went extremely smooth !!! love my phantom

today a new record is here .. this morning i did a 3020m distance and 126m altitude .. rc signal 90% hd signal 100% standard antenna without booster, when i hit the 3000m distance the battery had 65% of charge, when back home i have around 6790m recorded on the screen of the fpv p3 app for my ipad mini 3 with 36% of charge ... enjoy
File Sep 01, 8 29 56 AM.png

Line of sight down valley.........an astounding 19,061 ft, or 3.6 miles. No joke. Without the parabolic wind surfer antenna attachment I got 15'000+.

Great stuff guys, but can 21,000 ft etc be put into miles please.

Miles - tick
Kilometers - tick
Meters - tick

Feet - do one!:p

Btw - my world record is 55118 inches or 1.4km... sounds more impressive in inches?

Last edited:
Reactions: ELHEAPO
I'm only a newbie to the P3 so excuse my ignorance but if you send out your drone to the point of losing video feed, how do you ensure you are flying it back to yourself? I rely in the video to ensure I'm pointing it in the right direction.

I'm only a newbie to the P3 so excuse my ignorance but if you send out your drone to the point of losing video feed, how do you ensure you are flying it back to yourself? I rely in the video to ensure I'm pointing it in the right direction.

Have a look at the map & arrow direction, that is better than any fpv feed.

Reactions: joll1rob
I'm a touch over 3 miles then back. This is all bone stock. I did this over water as to not "endanger" anyone.

is the antenna directional like the phantom 2? my p2 can't rotate without losing connection when its 800ft out. i can send it out sideways are hit 1600ft lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav