What's Your Highest Speed Speed With The P4P?

Reaction score
Just wondering what the highest speed speed is anyone has got on here with their P4P with or without the wind helping them? I got 79.8mph today in the wind and was amazed.

Couldn't find a specific thread on this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-28-17-30-59.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-28-17-30-59.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 383
There has been some confusion about this, some folks P4Ps reading Km and saying it's MPH. Search for that. Mine did it too, I think.

There has been some confusion about this, some folks P4Ps reading Km and saying it's MPH. Search for that. Mine did it too, I think.
You should have seen it hacking through the air. It might be off a little but it was defiantly going faster than usual

Yeah, that's what I said. But then I flew it in the opposite direction and got almost the same results, so I knew it wasn't the wind helping me, had to be an error.

i hit 82.7 mph a few weeks ago, with the help of a hefty tailwind! i was in sport mode, & got up to @ 53 mph the opposite direction....

well the unit has been accurately reading mph so far (i'm in the u.s., set to imperial units), so not so sure it's an error..... i followed my wife's car & she verified that her speed (40 mph then) matched my readout....

well the unit has been accurately reading mph so far (i'm in the u.s., set to imperial units), so not so sure it's an error..... i followed my wife's car & she verified that her speed (40 mph then) matched my readout....
That may very well be, however this is a well-documented bug and the chance of getting this speed due to wind and be able to return safely is slim at best.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan