What's your favorite beer?

Reaction score
Right now it's a toss up between Hasselroder and Budvar (the ORIGINAL Budweiser)

And this how we roll in Bavaria!
Size does matter. :lol:

Seriously? :lol:

ANY German beer compared to the watered down stuff here in the US. ;)

Actually in the last 5 years or so we have a lot of craft brew houses opening making some good stuff.

I'll take any unfiltered Weiss or wheat ale.

The Pacific Northwest is beer nirvana. I can't say I have a favorite... it rotates so much. But, yeah, mainly anything from the craft brewhouses here is excellent. And it's almost time for the yummy seasonals... which is when this place REALLY starts rockin'.

N017RW said:
ANY German beer compared to the watered down stuff here in the US. ;)

This site needs a like button!

Reactions: dirkclod
wallpaper1_1280.jpg

Since I'm not a drinker.. :lol:

I live in a backwards state as far as beer is concerned (cannot purchase beer with an alcohol ABV of greater than 3.2 percent anywhere except state licensed liquor stores, and then, liquor stores are not allowed to refrigerate).

However, some really nice craft brewers have made their place in Oklahoma. My favorite is my local city brewer (Marshall Brewing). They have about 12 or so offerings. 4 base offerings and then they do seasonals. They had a new, limited come out last week that has turned into my favorite of the lot.

Prairie Artisan is a somewhat local brewer that does a lot of saison beers. Low carbonation and heavy on taste. Good stuff also.

Foster's... right outta the tap...

Fosters.png

-slinger

ProfessorStein said:
Like... "put your head under HERE..." straight outta the tap? Or do you still use a glass. Lol

glass=optional... :D

ProfessorStein said:
It occurs to me... I've been using an awful lot of capital letters when responding to you, today, slinger. :D

No probs, Prof... I get yelled at a lot in RL too... :D

See... that's the thing... when I'm using Tapatalk on my phone, I use caps only for emphasis... not yelling. ;)

I'd NEVER yell at YOU. [emoji4]

****, I did it AGAIN. [emoji15]

Oh CRAP. [emoji37]

I give up. Pass me a beer. [emoji19]

Favorite Beer?
Never found one that was fit to drink.
My "beer."

Attachments

• Crown.jpg
    Crown.jpg
    868.8 KB · Views: 2,607
Oof. CR. At least get a non-blended whiskey.

1554 is my favorite beer.
Makers 46 / Buffalo Trace my favorite Bourbons

Founders Breakfast Stout, followed closely by Boulevard Dark Truth. As you can see, I've just got on board here pending my next hex purchase and have already gravitated to the beer section. :D Gotta keep those priorities in order.

My favorite beer...

Pacifico very cold - must be accompanied by a warm beach and sand between the toes :cool:

Thanks for asking

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj