What's you case/backpack layout

Reaction score
i want to see what cases or backpacks you guys use and the set up you have. Here's mine for now until I get more accessories

Enlight1.jpg

I like it. I was thinking about getting that for a backpack because of the price. I think I'm sold on the polar pro trekker though. It just fits so much

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

f50cb83b4fd15ace9e8ca7f038633d6e.jpg
bf3d1d9861bb1254513ee1aa86ac3b49.jpg

Here's mine... Love it cause it fits everything, get to keep the props on, and there is so much storage... Also carries like a backpack or a carrying case.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I discovered something for backpack layout that's not obvious, but logical. This became apparent on my PRO CRAFT backpack, the largest of three packs a own.

It's best to always store the batteries in the bottom of the pack (orientation while on your back). Many packs locate them in the top. This can make the pack top heavy, which doesn't feel as natural as having most of the weight in the bottom. This unnatural feel being top heavy is most apparent while carrying the pack temporarily for short distances using one strap over one shoulder. It just doesn't hang right. But after rearranging my three extra batteries to be in the bottom, it works much nicer on the back. Weight distribution matters.

You would assume that manufacturers of backpacks would realize weight distribution is important when it comes to hauling batteries. Apparently some didn't think about that.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31