What's wrong with this Viedo quality ?

I agree. No one seems to think this but I am convinced PV2 camera video is way better (minus stablization)

check out some my posts for some answers

I always notice objects (such as the red roofs in your video) have this unclear "noise" on them ...like reflective waves.

looks good to me.

Seems smooth, quality is sharp @720p
There is very slight jello, but if you dont know what to look for, the average viewer might not notice it.

Frame rate seems to drop a bit at times.
Do you have a class 10 card in it?
It could also be due to the low light

tebowner said:
I always notice objects (such as the red roofs in your video) have this unclear "noise" on them ...like reflective waves.

Those artifacts are caused by excessive sharpening and acerbated by the low bitrate.

The sharpening is most noticeable when looking at straight lines like the roof margins, the dashed lines in the street, etc.

Have you tried changing the Sharpness setting?

same thing that is wrong with your spelling... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok... just having fun...

The video looks good in 720P to me... I'm currently flying both the P2V and P2V+ and in my opinion, the P2V+ video is slightly better... Its probably do to the stability of the Camera, but both look pretty good... Try flying on a bright sunny day... Those overcast sky's seem to take away from things a little, unless you are looking for that effect...

panhygrous pantler said:
tebowner said:

Those artifacts are caused by excessive sharpening and acerbated by the low bitrate.

The sharpening is most noticeable when looking at straight lines like the roof margins, the dashed lines in the street, etc.

Have you tried changing the Sharpness setting?

To be honest I didn't try nothing. Since I finally get Phantom with stabilization I thought that's it.

How can I change sharpness settings ? In Android app ? Should I use also some program for edit before reach a satisfactory effect?
This video is just direct copy from Phantom. I use standard stock SD Card , shall I change it as well?

i was told to try this :

don't use auto white balance. Set it to cloudy or sunny depending.
- set your ISO to 100 (don't use automatic) if you fly in a bright day, or 400 if it's darker (end of day for example). ISO 400 is really noisy... Mine is set to 200. I can live with the amount of noise.
- use average metering instead of spot or center.
- and do some post processing to help.

I dont see much difference though

sharpness ? is that a setting? what do you suggested it be set to?

tebowner said:
"Do you have a class 10 card in it?"

something with the SD card can cause video issue?

I would assume it could cause skipping in framerate.
Might even cause artifacts if its not meant to be used for HD video recording

semaj said:
same thing that is wrong with your spelling... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok... just having fun...

The video looks good in 720P to me... I'm currently flying both the P2V and P2V+ and in my opinion, the P2V+ video is slightly better... Its probably do to the stability of the Camera, but both look pretty good... Try flying on a bright sunny day... Those overcast sky's seem to take away from things a little, unless you are looking for that effect...

Forgive my spelling. I would use my country forum but hey :) There is no forum in my language. I prefer this .

Yes you right about wheater. It was cloudy day. Will try, thanks.

dragonash said:
tebowner said:
"Do you have a class 10 card in it?"

something with the SD card can cause video issue?

I would assume it could cause skipping in framerate.
Might even cause artifacts if its not meant to be used for HD video recording

I think that fault is during uploading. On computer looks fine.

Do you really think is way better to buy a good micro SD card ?

mchrol said:

In short, yes. Way better.

There are some general issues when using slower sd cards.
But class 10 is what everyone here would recommend.

mchrol said:
I think that fault is during uploading. On computer looks fine.

I think you should definitely replace the stock 4 GB Class 6 memory card with a larger, Class 10 card. I've recorded my last couple of flights in 720P*60FPS. Though the resolution is lower, the video is much smoother & more fluid when making turns or rapid movements. Haven't tried the 1080ix60FPS mode because its interlaced.

tomsack said:
I checked my 4gb sd and is says it's a class 4 but I will be using a class 10.

A Class 4? Is that what came with your Vision+? Mine came with a Class 6, which is bad enough, but a Class 4. Ugh...

You can get a good, name brand, 32 gig Class 10 card for <$20. Money well spent.

Dirty Bird said:
tomsack said:
I checked my 4gb sd and is says it's a class 4 but I will be using a class 10.

A Class 4? Is that what came with your Vision+? Mine came with a Class 6, which is bad enough, but a Class 4. Ugh...

You can get a good, name brand, 32 gig Class 10 card for <$20. Money well spent.

I'm trying to get used to posting on this website.

Yes, a Cass 4. I've only had the P2VP 2 days and is has seen zero air time. I waiting for the wind to calm down below 10 mph for it's first flight.

I bought a 32gb Samsung EVO w/class 10 and it was right around $20. Can't wait...But I will!

I got same stock SD Card with class 4. Today I was trying to record/photos with my old micro card class 2 :) Android app. was showing all the time some errors about frame rat to low. Finally i came back home and found no photos and video at all on my card.

I bought SONY micro SDHC UHS-I Class 10 up to 40Mb/s Hope this will help a little.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik