What's with DJI Go?

Reaction score
I can't believe this! I just got that Mini 2 to use with the Phantom 3 and ran into the library to download the app. Our connection is not good out in the boonies where we live. SO... I get here, get on the WiFi, search for DJI Pilot App and get sent to DJI GO.

I see that was just updated on the 4th and it looks to be what I need. I start the download and it says it's not compatible with my device!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?

After reading a little here, it looks everything needs to be updated?

Am beyond pissed. There needs to be a fix. This whole Phantom 3 thing is an anniversary present for my DH.

Anyone have any advice?

I have an iPad Mini 2 as well. The new DJI Go app works great on it. I just did 7 flights (batteries) over the Ventura, CA beach.....awesome! The flight log view is cool too....It is helping me with an almost "flyaway" issue I had during flight #4....

Sorry for the delay in updating. I finally got it to download and looks like it's ready to go but I haven't hooked everything up together yet to test it.

I should probably start a new thread or search but it's been a tough week so, I'm going to ask here!

Should I or maybe do I have to update the bird and controller with the new firmware? I've not had the time to spend trying to figure that out for myself.

Thanks for all of the help!

Well that didn't take long. I found the thread asking about GO and the new FW. Looks like I'll be updating. :)

need help i have the ipad mini updated to 8.4. I cant down load the dji go app, it keeps saying not compatible with this ipad?

Make sure your iPad is one of the versions that supports the app. Not all do but there is a list posted on the forum somewhere. You could also Google your model number and make sure of which model your iPad is.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl