What's up with some stores with being sold out

Reaction score
B&H has some nice premade Quad Phantom set-ups with Zemuse gimbles but they are mostly sold out. I am wondering whether its worth waiting for the new version to come out. I just like the Zemuse pro set up. I am into flying around haunted locations. :)
I am also wondering whether to go like Altantic Hobby and get a fully made POV version instead and add zemuse in later? Thoughts?

Hauntedman said:
B&H has some nice premade Quad Phantom set-ups with Zemuse gimbles but they are mostly sold out. I am wondering whether its worth waiting for the new version to come out. I just like the Zemuse pro set up. I am into flying around haunted locations. :)
I am also wondering whether to go like Altantic Hobby and get a fully made POV version instead and add zemuse in later? Thoughts?
I think they list them as 'out of stock' because they don't have them on the shelf and ready to ship. They are made-to-order. I've used Atlanta Hobby and they are nothing short of fantastic.

For myself, I was glad that I got the Phantom bare-stock and become familiar with the controls before adding things like the Zenmuse and FPV.

Good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic