What's the typical turnaround time for DJI Care repairs?

Reaction score
Just sent my P4 to DJI in California (from MI) for DJI Care repairs due to a bit o'damage I suffered today (flying inside a 90,000 sq ft warehouse and I still manage to back into a wall - sheesh! I'm already bummed that it's 5 days via UPS to get there - I'm wondering, what has been typical for their turnaround time, as of the past month or two, when it's a DJI Care repair? Need to know if I should keep my buddy's P3 for a short while or go buy another P4.

Thanks in advance,
db

Mine was a week & as you said , a week there & back , so mine was a three week turn around, but they didn't completely repair mine & seemed not to test it or they would have seen it was not complete , so another three weeks & I got my P3S back & so far is working great .

Mine was a week & as you said , a week there & back , so mine was a three week turn around, but they didn't completely repair mine & seemed not to test it or they would have seen it was not complete , so another three weeks & I got my P3S back & so far is working great .

Wow, that's terrible! I lay have to just buy another one to cover me in case of three week outages!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Mine was a little faster. Still took a week transit from the East Coast to Cali, but repairs and testing took about 3 days, and the return shipping was 4 days, so about 2 weeks door to door.

Just sent my P4 to DJI in California (from MI) for DJI Care repairs due to a bit o'damage I suffered today (flying inside a 90,000 sq ft warehouse and I still manage to back into a wall - sheesh! I'm already bummed that it's 5 days via UPS to get there - I'm wondering, what has been typical for their turnaround time, as of the past month or two, when it's a DJI Care repair? Need to know if I should keep my buddy's P3 for a short while or go buy another P4.

Thanks in advance,
db

Mr I wannabe a FAA licensed UAS pilot. What ever happened to VLOS or is flying beyond your capabilities the norm.:( With your attitude and flying experience I sure wouldn't you have my quad.

I think the turn around time for repairs is about a week right now. They usually send an email within 48 hours of receiving the item and then, depending on the payment status, another 2 or 3 days to repair. I'm not sure anyone could have a better turn around time.

Mr I wannabe a FAA licensed UAS pilot. What ever happened to VLOS or is flying beyond your capabilities the norm.:( With your attitude and flying experience I sure wouldn't you have my quad.

Attitude? What are you talking about? LOL! Literally, it is your post filled with attitude.

I was only 60 ft away and had VLOS - wrong assumption one.
You don't know my experience level, and brushing against something stopping a prop while in Atti mode isn't exactly unheard of: wrong assumption two. Looks like you ran into a tree yourself. Is that how I should judge you?

"Sure wouldn't you have my quad" - work on your proofreading before you hurl uninformed insults around.

I borrowed a P3 to finish the shoot today. Unlike you, the owner has seen me fly and had no hesitation or concern with the loan. Gonna order a second P4 so I'll always have a backup.

Hope you have a better day.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I think the turn around time for repairs is about a week right now. They usually send an email within 48 hours of receiving the item and then, depending on the payment status, another 2 or 3 days to repair. I'm not sure anyone could have a better turn around time.

That's what I'm wondering, actual In-house time. Shipping times to/from CA and MI just is what it is. Various other posts here and elsewhere also put it at an average of one week total In-house. Cool biz. Thanks

That's what I'm wondering, actual In-house time. Shipping times to/from CA and MI just is what it is. Various other posts here and elsewhere also put it at an average of one week total In-house. Cool biz. Thanks

They have improved this tremendously. They have also improved their communications on the repairs. I feel the need to say that they are still failing in many other areas when it comes to the warranty but turn around time is not one of them.

Attitude? What are you talking about? LOL! Literally, it is your post filled with attitude.

I was only 60 ft away and had VLOS - wrong assumption one.
You don't know my experience level, and brushing against something stopping a prop while in Atti mode isn't exactly unheard of: wrong assumption two. Looks like you ran into a tree yourself. Is that how I should judge you?

"Sure wouldn't you have my quad" - work on your proofreading before you hurl uninformed insults around.

I borrowed a P3 to finish the shoot today. Unlike you, the owner has seen me fly and had no hesitation or concern with the loan. Gonna order a second P4 so I'll always have a backup.

Hope you have a better day.

It's hard to be humble when your perfect in everyway. MR WANNABE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31