What's the fastest you've flown your Phantom?

Reaction score
I set a new record today. At about 200ft high, and a 15mph tailwind, I managed to reach 53mph in Atti mode. Only 20mph on the return trip with the headwind!

How fast have you flown your Phantom?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

50.4 mph in atti mode with a 9 mph tailwind.. So without wind it pretty much tops out at around 40 or 41 mph.. Not too impressive but it gets the job done.

I saw 42 mph briefly on a downwind leg.

I set a new record today. At about 200ft high, and a 15mph tailwind, I managed to reach 53mph in Atti mode. Only 20mph on the return trip with the headwind!

How fast have you flown your Phantom?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Return trip + headwind = lost phantom

60 with p3 - 63 with p2

The flight before shows 25 constant with 35mph gusts.
How fast foward could it travel into a 25 mph headwind. This topic inspired me take the p2 up on my lunchbreak and break some "personal best" speed records in atti. It went about 5 mph into a 30 mph headwind for 500yrds when i let hover it tried like hell to hold position but drifted backwards real slow about 100yrds.
I guess now I know the answer to what's too windy

Reactions: namnonac
I was coming back full throttle and only hit about 10-12 mph, but I had switched back into P mode.

P3P:
xS79qqY.jpg

34.7 m/s = 78 MPH or 125 km/h

P3- 67mph
P2V+- 78mph

We need someone hack the firmware and increase the Flight Pitch setting.

Go app says I've gone 80 mph at most.

But really only like 52. Won't it tip over after so much?

I don't want to get off topic here, but I have one question. Coming back, with a strong head wind I have read that if u think u may not make it back u should zigzag your way back. I have not found myself in this position yet, but if this ever happens to me or anyone else does the zigzag method work?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers