What's the countdown on DJI Home page ..... ?

Reaction score
It is P4 Deluxe and P4 Premium coming ......???
Or simply new Inspire 2 ?

Nahh ... it seems new P3S Professional and new P3S Advanced ...

Or this?

Last edited:
Or this?

DJIGimbalFB.jpg

To fly this you need a slingshot ...

I was hoping they were going to launch a mini racer, that seems to be the biggest boom at the mo and one race there not yet in. Think msinger might be closer to the mark tho, but you never know they might do an apple and launch a few new things. LOL

well the timer clock is called "Inspiration" I'm no rocket surgeon....... but.....

Announcements coming at Interdrone conference relating to Inspire.

Inspire 2 won't give me any inspiration, some decent goggles tho would instead of having fatshark as the only obvious choice all the time.

I just received this alert from my page monitor of the Phantom 3 downloads:

The page Phantom 3 Professional & Advanced - Downloads - Manuals, Software, Drivers download | DJI has changed since the previous check.

Changed:
- Advanced, professional-level technology in one complete, ready to fly
- system. Modular 4K camera, live HD video feed, dual operator support,
- and more.
... into:
+ Packed with a powerful MFT sensor, the camera also takes 16.4MP images
+ with stunning details, while the integrated 3-axis stabilization gimbal
+ keeps the camera level. Finally, an aerial camera that’s truly fit for
+ the professionals.

Changed:
- * Lightbridge
... into:
+ * Lightbridge 2

------------------- End of page report -----------------------

Maybe an indication of a Phantom 3 Pro Plus??? Based on the description and the DJI countdown, it makes more sense for it to be an Inspire 2, but why update the html code for the Phantom 3 then, unless it was by mistake? Either way, it looks like they're gonna release a new copter with an updated camera and Lightbridge 2.

Dji is supposed to make a major announcement today at Interdrone. I hope it is camera improvements. But I suspect a racing class drone is coming.

I think this is all being over thought. The page says "Inspiration". I'm not a genius, but I don't think it takes one to figure it out.

Inspire 2

Why? Because the Phantom line has been updated with the standard. It's Inspire's turn. Simple.

I think it will just be a new camera for the inspire 1. No new bird yet.

There is talk of light bridge 2 tho, i would bet good money on a new inspire cos the sale of the inspire will have ground to a halt since the release of the P3, I bet it's cheaper as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31