What's the best tablet to use

Reaction score
What is the best tablet or smart phone to use for the phantom 4 with little or no lag at all?

The recommended devices here would be a good choice.

The general consensus that always seems to be the answer is the iPad mini 4.

The iPad Mini 4 is a great device. It works like a champ as-is right out of the box.

msinger to the white courtesy phone!

Do you have a listing of the tablets with the "nits" ratings for brightness comparison? I didn't see it on your list of devices, which, by the way I reference quite often...thank you very much.

I updated my list today to add the nits for about half of the devices. It's going to be hard to get the nits for all devices since I'm not able to find one source that has measured all of them. Obtaining that information from various sources will not work since the results all vary.

I updated my list today to add the nits for about half of the devices. It's going to be hard to get the nits for all devices since I'm not able to find one source that has measured all of them. Obtaining that information from various sources will not work since the results all vary.
Any such detail is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!

Not sure how to say it but I thank you for your continued work and inputs to our community.

Reactions: msinger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan