What's the best p4p deal right now (US?) SoCal

Reaction score
What's the best deal right now for a p4p in socal? Anyone know if I can just go down to Carson and pick one up there? I don't need the new 1k nit tablet.

What's the best deal right now for a p4p in socal? Anyone know if I can just go down to Carson and pick one up there? I don't need the new 1k nit tablet.
Call Patrick at AerialMediaPros...he's got some discounts going (see my recent post in the shipping thread)

Reactions: tml4191
Just emailed them.... Wow they live a few minutes away from me. Hopefully they can give a discount if I can pick it up in person. Thank you ricphoto^^

I just emailed them to I am ready to purchase now if they can offer a discount and I also live in So CA (ricphoto) there going to owe you a free promo gift [emoji320] maybe a battery for referencing them I also saw your other post Thanks [emoji3]

Edit called Patrick and placed order on line Phantom 4 Pro Plus ....[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Tell Patrick you read my post about him extending the Black Friday 5% discount through this week...it was INSPIRZ5

Reactions: tml4191
Tell Patrick you read my post about him extending the Black Friday 5% discount through this week...it was INSPIRZ5

That promo expired last night it is not being carried over.
However Patrick is offering a $30 for the P4P & $40 for the P4P+ discount if you sign up as a member with them no cost involved
In a couple hours this code will apear on there web sight or you can make a note to Patrick when checking out and a credit will be issued.....[emoji3]

Reactions: ricphoto
The discount helped unfortunately I wasn't ready to shop for cyber Monday so I missed the 5%.
More importantly I feel this company has excellent customer service and they're also a authorized service center for DJI

I found it incredibly difficult to modify or change my order with DJI

Extremely slow and non responsive and confusing.

In the end I ordered a P4p+ from Advexure and they have been the total opposite - very responsive. Very helpful. Very clear.

:)

Reactions: Wpollard
Just got this not from Patrick at AerialMedialPros / Costa Mesa...seems like he has stock of both finally and is offering a sign-up deal/discount:

Hi Ric,

We have plenty p4p in stock now and p4p+
Arrive on Wed 7th. They already cleared customs and should be here on Wed with another batch a few days behind that. Members that like us on Facebook and subscribe to our email newsletter can use discount code FLYNSAVE at checkout for a discount :) hope that helps to keep growing the community of new P4P owners. Have a good eve,

Patrick

Those of us who bought the 1st batch actually got ours easrly...great company...outstanding service

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers