What's the best P3 4k signal / antenna booster product money can buy?

Reaction score
Any idea? I found two booster options for P3 4K on the market. One is FPVLR Sunhans boosters with battery pack and amps I think that retails for $299 on Amazon sold by REXUAV and another one is Itelite / DBS mod antenna kit which retails at around $110, sold by DBSMODS.

If any of you tested these on P3 4k please let me know the results. Both of them will void warranty so if I do it got to do it with the best one. Thanks!

Last edited:
Any idea? I found two booster options for P3 4K on the market. One is Sunhans boosters with battery pack, etc that retails for $299 on Amazon sold by REXUAV and another one is Itelite / DBS mod antenna kit which retails at around $110, sold by DBSMODS.

If any of you tested these on P3 4k please let me know the results. Both of them will void warranty so if I do it got to do it with the best one. Thanks!

I use the DBS ITElite on both my P3 and my Inspire 1 and never had any issues. I don't go out to fly massive distances from me but yesterday I had both aircraft out around the 2.2 mile range and still had full signal

IMO, there is no single right answer to your question. But since the frequencies used in your craft are the same as the P2V+, I recommend you read some of the threads in the P2V+ antenna mods forum.

Antenna Mods

Hey IkaChika, check out our website for long range / booster solutions: Maxx UAV

We just recently launched and are offering a discount. Use coupon LUCK7

Reactions: BigAl07
With the current price of the P3A and P3P, I don't think it makes a lot of sense to throw hundreds of $ at a P3S or P34K in hopes of obtaining Lightbridge type range. Just my opinion...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic