What's the best backpack for a P3 Pro?

Reaction score
Hey guys, what are some good recommendations for P3 Pro backpacks? If you could attach links to Amazon, etc that'd be awesome. I have 4 extra batteries and I travel a lot (via plane but always carry on) and I'd like to stick around $100 - If I could get a macbook onboard that'd be great too! Suggestions?

You can find a list of commonly used backpacks here. They are all a little different, so the best for you really depends on your needs.

Last edited:
It doesn't look like there is enough room in the case when the props are attached. Check out the reviews on Amazon.
I use it and there is room to keep the props on.

The marketing photos are taken from above and the drone is actually higher then the lower part of the bag so you get the illusion of the copter being to big.

Great bag and the only downside so far is that i want one more internal bag. You can order it separately but i havent gotten around..

The ones giving low points on amazon just hasnt figured it out. The props fit and everything on the pic (bagwise) is in there. You just need to rearrange the dividers and turn the props maybe 5 degrees.

If in doubt i can post pics and a clip when i gently close the bag with props on and with tons of gear in the bag, smartphone VR-goggle, professional filterbox, 12 props, 3 batteries, 2 different sunshades, charger, iPad and some minor stuff.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic