Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

What's the best backpack for a P3 Pro?

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Jared Huckaby, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Jared Huckaby

Hey guys, what are some good recommendations for P3 Pro backpacks? If you could attach links to Amazon, etc that'd be awesome. I have 4 extra batteries and I travel a lot (via plane but always carry on) and I'd like to stick around $100 - If I could get a macbook onboard that'd be great too! Suggestions?

2. msinger

Approved Vendor

You can find a list of commonly used backpacks here. They are all a little different, so the best for you really depends on your needs.

3. Hobbs.Fayette

4. msinger

Approved Vendor

5. Skypicswa

6. Brutaly

I use it and there is room to keep the props on.

The marketing photos are taken from above and the drone is actually higher then the lower part of the bag so you get the illusion of the copter being to big.

Great bag and the only downside so far is that i want one more internal bag. You can order it separately but i havent gotten around..

The ones giving low points on amazon just hasnt figured it out. The props fit and everything on the pic (bagwise) is in there. You just need to rearrange the dividers and turn the props maybe 5 degrees.

If in doubt i can post pics and a clip when i gently close the bag with props on and with tons of gear in the bag, smartphone VR-goggle, professional filterbox, 12 props, 3 batteries, 2 different sunshades, charger, iPad and some minor stuff.

#6 Brutaly, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  7. dditzler

I bought a cheap one on Amazon ($50) and it started pulling apart at the straps about 30 days after I got it. I have since bought the Fearless backpack and that is very sturdy. It has room for my 15" Macbook Pro, iPad and Nexus7, as well as 3 battery slots and room to keep a battery on the drone too.

http://www.amazon.com/FEARLESS-Engage-Backpack-Phantom-Drones/dp/B01319IQIE

cheers
    -david