What's next?

Reaction score
I'm buying a phantom in March, not because taxes will be done but because that's when my divorce will be done, yes she told me if I buy a drone we would get a divorce, so me and my phantom will be living near Panama City beach and I was wondering if I should buy the P3p or wait till the next generation comes out, not sure when that will be, I'm not the type to wait when I purchase something but if the P4 is coming would it be worth the wait, what do you guys think I should do?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm buying a phantom in March, not because taxes will be done but because that's when my divorce will be done, yes she told me if I buy a drone we would get a divorce, so me and my phantom will be living near Panama City beach and I was wondering if I should buy the P3p or wait till the next generation comes out, not sure when that will be, I'm not the type to wait when I purchase something but if the P4 is coming would it be worth the wait, what do you guys think I should do?

Due to CES '16, we should know on Wednesday, Jan 6th what DJI has in store for the Future of Possible.

SD

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, can't wait till Wednesday now

I'm buying a phantom in March, not because taxes will be done but because that's when my divorce will be done, yes she told me if I buy a drone we would get a divorce, so me and my phantom will be living near Panama City beach
Now that's funny :) Sounds like you will be a lot happier away from her. lol Bro's before Hoe's has always been a good motto. If you could find a Phantom 3 Pro in March that hasn't been butchered down by updates, you might be lucky. Every update now brings the good with the noose tightening a little more each time and by march you may need a leash...

I doubt we will see a new DJI drone this week. They did a new 4K and Inspire today, I bet thats it.

I doubt we will see a new DJI drone this week. They did a new 4K and Inspire today, I bet thats it.
Boo. I guess that's the new Future of Possible this year.

I was hoping there was a new P4 with a double capacity battery, like the "leaked" photos a while ago.

SD

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic