What's Latest Firmware?

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just purchased a P4P today, did the latest update on a/c and not too sure whats the latest numbers on everything. As of Jan 28, I got app-version 4.0.2 Aircraft version 01.02.0304 remore controller version 01.03.00.00. Is this what everyone has as of today?. Just wanna make sure. Thanks again for your help.......

yep looks good, the dji go 4 app will let you know if you need upgrade. Click top left of screen and it will show rc and drone firmware and if it needs upgrading, also check forums on new upgrades to see if anyone is having problems with new firmware releases, its the "if it aint broke dont fix it" philosophy. Also some feel its good to do compass recalibration everytime before flight. also check the gimbal lock to see if it pushes up too hard on gimbal, I cut the right arm off so it wouldnt push up to hard on gimbal.

Guess you need to update:

dec0ea77072fee6325b5e6ba9ea78268.jpg

Also some feel its good to do compass recalibration everytime before flight. also check the gimbal lock to see if it pushes up too hard on gimbal, I cut the right arm off so it wouldnt push up to hard on gimbal.

Compass calibration myth is now officially busted and manual finaly says to calibrate only when prompted to.
As for gimbal lock, did you notice little lines pressed into rubber on the bottom of the landing legs? This is where you should position front part of gimbal lock arms.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Compass calibration myth is now officially busted and manual finaly says to calibrate only when prompted to.
As for gimbal lock, did you notice little lines pressed into rubber on the bottom of the landing legs? This is where you should position front part of gimbal lock arms.

The manual would be incorrect in this regard.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl