What's is the fun of flying?

TheGabeMan said:
Thank you everyone for your replies. I know it sounded a bit like a strange question, sorry for that, but I really was afraid I would lose interest after some time. I'm gonna give it a try and see if I get caught by the virus. Thanks all!
Dont worry you'll have fun. Safe flying.

I really think if your that hesitant to buy maybe you should try another hobby.
I've been flying for over 40 years and never asked your question.
I've always enjoyed anything Rc that flew , figured when I got bored I'd get something different.

I only "really" fly mine when I take it on vacation, and I bet you I have better vacation videos then any of my phantom-less neighbors. :D Then I show people my videos and it has the OOOoohh factor, for now until drones become the norm. Thats fun :D

TheGabeMan said:
dirkclod said:
[ What's is the fun of flying? ] What is the fun of sex ? Just saying ya don't have to snuggle afterwards :D
Usually the sex doesn't cost me a €1000 [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

You're not married, then? :D

-slinger

TheGabeMan said:
I was in a shop last week where they sold different drone models and it got me really excited. I can see the fun In flying a drone a few times and making some nice video's, but what makes it interesting enough and worth a €1000 drone to keep playing with it after two months? After you took a video of your house, your street, hometown etc?

Go out... shoot the world! so many different and amazing places.... and make money out of it too!

Get a lightbridge and offer your local TV channels live HD footage of whatever events are going on around ur place... look what I did:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqWghoroSJ4[/youtube]

Hey it depends what country you are in as to what amount of sex $1000 dollars bang for your buck wil get you ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl