What's in your spare parts kit?

Reaction score
Hi,
I am a new flyer and so the question. I know there should be tool kit, extra battery, replacement props, anti-drop securing pins, and dampening rubber balls but what else do you recommend of have in your kit thinking it is a necessity.
Cable set?
landing gear?
power port module?
antenna set?
extra compass?

Thanks in advance.

Repairs in the field are problematic. I'm sure you've noticed how small the screws/bolts on the Phantom are. That said, go to the hardware store and pick up some spare screws/bolts. I also carry zip ties, an LED flashlight, small multi-tool, small changeable bit screwdriver set (similar to a jeweler screwdriver set, but with bits for electronics repairs), small magnetic parts bowl (like mechanics use) to keep track of whatever metal parts you remove, a roll of cloth medial tape, Loctite, and spare props and landing gear. I keep all this in a plastic ammo can. Really, the biggest repair I would want to do in the field is replace a landing gear. Fortunately, I've never had to do that. But I did have to replace a screw/bolt on a GoPro mount for a P1 in the field once.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4