Whats going on with this site?

Reaction score
I see its just changed as of now again. Where do I find the small mail box next to my name to answer pm's?..I cant find any of my "conversations"
Admins?...

Me nether and asked Jacob but he gone off now . I have that on my mini and have had it all day but it's gone here :eek:
Bet he working on it now o_O Not sure just what else has changed .

I see its just changed as of now again. Where do I find the small mail box next to my name to answer pm's?..I cant find any of my "conversations"
Admins?...

There an envelope to the right of your screen name where new incoming messages will be found. For past conversations mouse over your screen name and you'll see a dropdown with all kinds of goodies just pick the one you want.

Mine was gone earlier, but has faithfully returned home.:rolleyes:

I never heard the familiar buzzing sound, it just quietly reappeared.

They did have a grey message box saying they were working on some things. Personalized with our user name at the bottom. :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Jason do you have that envelope now ? I don't have anything showing nothing :confused:
On my ipad I do have it like before .
now.PNG

Jason do you have that envelope now ? I don't have anything showing nothing :confused:
On my ipad I do have it like before .
View attachment 17416

Mine looks just like yours but on my desktop. They did have a notice up while they were making changes earlier. You might have to clean out your computer cache in order to restore everything.
Smurf on computer.jpg These little guys can do or be almost anything!! :D

Ya I saw that and when I saw my name I liked to crap !!! Know how do I clean my cache ?

Smurf thinking.jpg Don't bother me when I'm a thinken. Are you using google chrome as your browser?

There an envelope to the right of your screen name where new incoming messages will be found. For past conversations mouse over your screen name and you'll see a dropdown with all kinds of goodies just pick the one you want.

nope...mine is gone..and no drop down when i move the mouse over my icon or name. I can't find my conversions-messages.

nope...mine is gone..and no drop down when i move the mouse over my icon or name. I can't find my conversions-messages.
I went into tools and deleted my history and all was good then . I just had to log in again . That's what I did anyway ;)

Do exactly what Dirk did.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic