What's a good vertical case for Nd filters (6)?

Reaction score
Looking for an oreo type packaged hard shell case that will fit 6 Nd filters. Can anyone please recommend me one? Most of the one's I've seen are laid down flat...SOLVED

DIY eyeglass case=works legit.

Last edited:
Which ND filters do you own?

Polarpro cinemas and just some digital concepts , so I was wondering if there was a case that stacked them like oreos.

I made my own vertical filter holders here: DIY filter holders.

You could make it for any length. I had a few narrow slots in my hard case foam and they slip in easily. I made four of them and they hold 16 filters, plus I can see what they are through the clear plastic.

Last edited:
Reactions: tml4191

You could make it for any length. I had a few narrow slots in my hard case foam and they slip in easily. I made four of them and they hold 12 filters, plus I can see what they are through the clear plastic.

You can easily use thermoplastic, like instamorph, to make custom slots for these. Thanks for sharing

You could make it for any length. I had a few narrow slots in my hard case foam and they slip in easily. I made four of them and they hold 12 filters, plus I can see what they are through the clear plastic.

Good job.

I use flat box and had to increase the slot size to match its size.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

DIY is apparently the way to go for these filters:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers