Whats a good range and a bad one?

Reaction score
Not talking records here. I have noticed mine gets to 1450 yards and signal gets week. This is in open countryside no buildings etc. Same results when I have flown from different spots.

So is this good, bad or about right?

Thanks.

That's 4,350ft which would be good in a neighborhood but not so good out in the country. I've hit 5,000ft in my busy neighborhood...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Its on lower side but not bad. Fly at higher altitudes and in less windy conditions, you should get much more.

A lot of the ranges you see are wide open spaces with no interference. I can get about 4000 ft around my area, lots of cell and radio towers, trees and homes with wi-fi. some times I can only get 2000 ft, depends on whats in my way.

1450ft = Pathetic
1450yds = Normal
1450m = Normal

Reactions: Suntana
I went out to 1500 feet then had to return. Ok its in the pathetic range but It was well out of sight on a windy day. Just had a feeling................

I brought it back. Packed up. Even before I could get my rucksack on my back I had a fly past of three Hercules Aircraft. VERY low. In fact lower than my drone had been flying. I could see the pilots face it was that low. Sheep darting in every direction.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers