Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

what would you rather have?

Discussion in 'Zenmuse H3-3D/H4-3D GoPro Gimbal' started by Kelso Kubat, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Kelso Kubat

i thought it would be interesting to discuss the 2 different versions of the H3-3D...
    which are you for NEW or OLD...
    i have the old version and personally would have preferred they keep it that way.
    I wouldn't be surprised if DJI was infringing on a go pro patent and thats the reason they changed it o this quick and dirty fix.
    it seems like a very flimsy plug to me...
    :shock:

Attached Files:

2. Diesel31

I have both and the older version seems to be less delicate. I prefer the older version merely out of convenience. I don't like having to plug/unplug to access the card and it just doesn't seem as 'clean' of a set up as the original.

With that said, I don't find it to be a big deal. I just need to be more careful that the ribbon doesn't get ripped.

3. instax

People are installing the GoPro connector from older H3-2D and H3-3D (V1) gimbals assuming they are replacing damaged ones. I installed the gopro connector from my old H3-2D gimbal today and it was very easy, basically plug and play and now the stupid ribbon cable and external plug is gone. So happy with the modification.