What would POI be called using Lichi? Focus?

Reaction score
I was playing around with the Litchi app on the ipad mini and was wondering how to set up a POI? I do not see that option, but I do see a toggle for "Focus", is that the same?

Thanks

No, Litchi has POI.

Thanks, can't find that believe it or not. I've drilled down on the different icons and do not see POI.
I do see it on the HUB however. Where am I going wrong?

Switch to Waypoint mode, click the little map-pin shape with the + on it in the upper right quadrant of the display. Then, anywhere you tap on the map display will place a numbered POI marker.

Switch to Waypoint mode, click the little map-pin shape with the + on it in the upper right quadrant of the display. Then, anywhere you tap on the map display will place a numbered POI marker.
Ok, placed a waypoint, I see. Then click it again, click map, then shows and icon of a camera correct?

f1d4892ce93451c4659e4ac6a91c8ab7.jpg

Read pages 24-25 in the manual.

Aaahhh...yes the Lichi manual would help. lol. Actually I have been watching a ton of youtubes and one thing I have learned is either stick to Go Pro or Litchi. Trying to learn both at the same time is not good! So, appreciate the screenshot. How can I tell from your screenshot the approx distance the waypoint is from your POI?

d750e6162106b5866b4c232d76a22db9.jpg

In focus mode of your tablet or phone just tap the screen where you want to put a focus point. The the folder with the blue gear is the settings for it.

d750e6162106b5866b4c232d76a22db9.jpg

In focus mode of your tablet or phone just tap the screen where you want to put a focus point. The the folder with the blue gear is the settings for it.

k, thx. I'll have some more time later. It is a bit of a learning curve.

Aaahhh...yes the Lichi manual would help. lol. Actually I have been watching a ton of youtubes and one thing I have learned is either stick to Go Pro or Litchi. Trying to learn both at the same time is not good! So, appreciate the screenshot. How can I tell from your screenshot the approx distance the waypoint is from your POI?

Litchi does not give you point to point distances but gets you total travel distance from start to end point. It also gives you the travel time. Time is important to know if you can afford that before battery goes critical. There is a base speed also which can be changed to adjust the travel time. You can use google maps of google earth to calculate the distances.

Litchi does not give you point to point distances but gets you total travel distance from start to end point. It also gives you the travel time. Time is important to know if you can afford that before battery goes critical. There is a base speed also which can be changed to adjust the travel time. You can use google maps of google earth to calculate the distances.

Yes, appreciate that. I have used the maps and that so helpful in planning. I have driven nearly the identical route planned to spot the tallest structure.

482de4dd8a294a5d0ae96228b2aa9683.jpg

You see that black block in between the two waypoints that say 167 ft? That's the distance between the two waypoints.

482de4dd8a294a5d0ae96228b2aa9683.jpg

You see that black block in between the two waypoints that say 167 ft? That's the distance between the two waypoints.

Right, got that. I was curious to know if the distance can be found from a waypoint to the POI.

I suppose one way to do that is to drop a waypoint on the POI and that will give distance. Then of course delete the fake way point once the distance is known.

Right, got that. I was curious to know if the distance can be found from a waypoint to the POI.

I suppose one way to do that is to drop a waypoint on the POI and that will give distance. Then of course delete the fake way point once the distance is known.

Thanks! Never thought of doing that. Yes that would work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.