What vision parts are compatible with the vision plus (vise

Reaction score
Guys I'm wondering if anyone (with experience) has found a parts list that shows what pieces can be interchanged between the vision and vision plus.

For example: I am seeing a lot of parts listings for the 5.8 receiver (on the aircraft). Some postings say that the vision 5.8 receiver also works on the plus, but then I find some listings with a different part number that state it is specifically for the plus model.... The problem is that both of these (different part numbers) boards physically look identical. I purchased this part number from UAV direct for my vision plus: DJISP-P2V-RX

I purchased this to work on getting the epoxy loose for some external antennas I would like to install. This is just one example of the discrepancy I am seeing. I would like to start this thread to build a database of part numbers for the vision and vision plus so we can all comment and benefit from other peoples purchasing experiences. Please post the part numbers you have used and also provide information (if you know) on the possibility of the part working on both vision systems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav