What Version Is Your P4?

Reaction score
Mine is a B version.

Purchased direct from DJI.com

Arrive 3/16 from Atlanta.

0cfeb3b5999a69ebc93d4a3ebdb23b48.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks John,

My Inspire is a D version and has the exact same sticker next to the Serial # but it's a big D. Identical placement.

BlueSkies
Bill

Last edited:
Just received mine an hour ago, there is no letter next to the sticker.

Just received mine an hour ago, there is no letter next to the sticker.

Thanks Gregg. Now I'm really starting to think there may be a B version already.

I have rev 3

I have Rev 1, which means my craft and controller output 70% more power than all successive Rev's. Ha!

Nah, picking mine up tomorrow but if it says Rev 1 I will be back in this thread to let everyone know.

Reactions: KyleMaxxUAV
Same here P4 is in Dah house!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What stickers that are on the box isn't for a version...............
Hey Suck it up. In my picture you see a big B sticker. When I bought my Inspire it had a D. I did confirm that with DJI mine was a D version. The original Inspire was an A and they continued to make small improvements throughout the first year. Prop attachments etc. by the time I bought mine in April 2015 it had several mods. Lots of pictures on the Internet of those little white stickers.

BlueSkies
Bill

Yes, just I confirmed with DJI that I had revision 2 of the P4 even though I received it on launch day. Of course they made "incremental" improvements the day they released it! Even though the SKU or model isn't changed. They just put stickers on the outside box with a big letter! Definitely not a batch number or anything. Not a shipping aliquot. It's the DJI way! I confirmed with Frank Wang. Suck it up!! :)

Hey Suck it up. In my picture you see a big B sticker. When I bought my Inspire it had a D. I did confirm that with DJI mine was a D version. The original Inspire was an A and they continued to make small improvements throughout the first year. Prop attachments etc. by the time I bought mine in April 2015 it had several mods. Lots of pictures on the Internet of those little white stickers.

BlueSkies
Bill

Yes! The credible Inspire thread that is comedy gold! No worries Bill. You received the latest version on day one! I received revision 2. Excellent! And when I see them put stickers like this at the shipping company on boxes, I KNOW they are referring to different models of items. When they put a "C" sticker on a crate of microwaves, that's because they are the "C" revision! Excellent! Especially when they are placed in the boxes on day one of a release. They move fast with improvements! Right now I have a revision G iPhone 6S. I know that for a fact because the shipping box had that sticker on it!

Hers the Inspire thread on the version stickers.

Wow!!!! I received a brand new Version B...........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj