What type of USB is located on the Phantom 3 Pro?

Reaction score
I wanted to know what the name of the USB is which is located on my Phantom 3 Pro. Could anybody tell me?

The reason why I am asking is because I filmed some footage and when I extracted the microsd card and inserted it into my usb adapter to upload the data to my computer, my computer says that it cannot read the data on the device and I am assuming (insert hoping) that the problem is with the adapter and not the microsd card and that I will be able to retrieve the data from the card by plugging a cord from my computer to my drone.

Any help would be appreciated.

Your best option will be put the card back in the phantom, and turn it on for a few minutes.
It sounds like your video file was still writing from the buffer when you turned it off.
If that was the case the data is still held onboard for a while.
If no joy - and it's important enough - you might still retrieve the video from the SD card with software such as Recuva

I think it's called a micro USB it's the same as most Android Phones and many other devices until very recently.
You won't need it though.
Worth bearing in mind the computer might not be able to read the video fast enough direct from the SD and you'll need import it then play from there.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers