What type of tablet do you use?

Ground station will not work with the HP Stream 7 due to no GPS. Dynamic Home Point will not work either. RC Assistant and Phantom Assistant works great out in the field. I'm happy with it.

I'm trying not to be redundant, but to be sure - the Vision app can be installed, along with the RC and Phantom 2 Assistant? Will ground station work with this?

the vision control app will not work----android and ios only

stream is windows 8.1

assistant works fine

the vision control app will not work----android and ios only

stream is windows 8.1

assistant works fine

Exactly, I use the stream only for RC & Phantom Assistant in the field if changes need to be made. Also, I use the micro card reader on the Stream to view my footage in the field before I leave to make sure I get the shot I want. Too many times I have come home to find out I didn't get what I thought I did.

Yes, but as I've learned it cannot do the FPV App since no one has written an App for Windows Tablet, Windows Phone Yes, but that one doesn't work on Tablet dang-it.

I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for my quad, and if I need to view my footage whilst out in the field I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) Tablet. Both excellent bits of kit. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.