What to do with my P3S?

Reaction score
Well after crashing my p3s and replacing the 2.4ghz antennas and flex cable and ribbon cable it did not fix my dancing gimble problem.

So i just ordered an advanced looking for ideas on what to do now. Try to fix gimble with another broken gimble? Part out? Buy a used gimble/camera?

Also what should i sell it for in the condition its in?

Thanks

Also i should add if you are in canada order from multirotorheli amazing service and amazing prices fast and free shipping.

Well after crashing my p3s and replacing the 2.4ghz antennas and flex cable and ribbon cable it did not fix my dancing gimble problem.

So i just ordered an advanced looking for ideas on what to do now. Try to fix gimble with another broken gimble? Part out? Buy a used gimble/camera?

Also what should i sell it for in the condition its in?

Thanks

Also i should add if you are in canada order from multirotorheli amazing service and amazing prices fast and free shipping.
Sell it for parts, or as in need of repair

Stupid question I'm sure but, did you try gimbal calibration?

Stupid question I'm sure but, did you try gimbal calibration?
Ya and the weird thing was that before i replaced the gimbal flex cable it would sometimes work good enough to calibrate but also sometimes i would have no imu settings. So i thought for sure a new flex cable would fix the problem but nope.

Sometimes i also couldn't change from photo to video mode or auto/manual camera setting. But everything works now other then the camera going crazy

I would hang on to it..but thats just me..i dont like to get rid of stuff but rather try and fix

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31