What to do with damaged Pro after crash.

Reaction score
Hi

Crashed my pro yesterday. Pilot error pure and simple. Clipped branches on take off and it fell 15 feet to the ground. Damage is bent shell, and gimble and camera separated from the shell.

The camera and gimble seem fine, but need a new holder and cable. I'm in the UK and don't think I'll be covered by warranty. I am hopefully upgrading to a Mavic soon so not sure if worth repairing or selling for parts.

How much would a repair cost?

Thanks

It could be very expensive as anything to do with the camera cost big money.being that that's what you pay a lot of money for most cost of dji products is in the camera so if your sure it's ok then I would consider fixing it.....

The camera cost is around 60% of the whole drone, and it usually gets damaged more that the rest. If you can verify whether the camera really works, you should get a good price on it on ebay.

For repair - it's hard to tell which components are damaged. If it's only the shell, then it is quite cheap fix. The plastic parts can be bought in china for less than 100 USD.

Or you can always donate it to people who are hacking the drones, if you wish to support them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers