what to do when someone calls to complain about you flying

I know this started out as a joke thread but I just had someone call the cops on me for the first time a couple weeks ago. It was dusk and put my phantom in the air to see the sun set and just take a late afternoon flight. This car came by and stopped in the street and started looking out the window watching the phantom. I kept flying not thinking anything of it then when I turned around to fly home I seen he was still following the phantom. I ducked behind a tree thinking he was playing around. I kept coming out from behind the tree and then going back behind it and then he turned his lights off like I couldn't see him. It was getting dark by now so I started for home and he kept trying to follow so I cut across some areas without roads, he continued to chase. I flew back to my back yard and landed and he was across the street swearing "where the f did it go?" I was laughing thinking he was still playing. I went inside and was sitting down watching TV when I heard a car go by real slow. I thought man it's getting old and I went and stood on my porch that's when I realized it was the police. I didn't even acknowledge them and just thought it was funny. I heard later he told the police I was spying in his windows and flying around town looking in other peoples windows. I laughed and I still fly in town. I just go extra slow when I go past his place. Police never came back.

I know this started out as a joke thread but I just had someone call the cops on me for the first time a couple weeks ago. It was dusk and put my phantom in the air to see the sun set and just take a late afternoon flight. This car came by and stopped in the street and started looking out the window watching the phantom. I kept flying not thinking anything of it then when I turned around to fly home I seen he was still following the phantom. I ducked behind a tree thinking he was playing around. I kept coming out from behind the tree and then going back behind it and then he turned his lights off like I couldn't see him. It was getting dark by now so I started for home and he kept trying to follow so I cut across some areas without roads, he continued to chase. I flew back to my back yard and landed and he was across the street swearing "where the f did it go?" I was laughing thinking he was still playing. I went inside and was sitting down watching TV when I heard a car go by real slow. I thought man it's getting old and I went and stood on my porch that's when I realized it was the police. I didn't even acknowledge them and just thought it was funny. I heard later he told the police I was spying in his windows and flying around town looking in other peoples windows. I laughed and I still fly in town. I just go extra slow when I go past his place. Police never came back.

Always do fake landings before your intended touch down.

Reactions: natvtrader

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik