what to choose

Reaction score
Hello Experts and Flyers

I am new to rc flying and I am fascinated with DJI spreaded all over the world in news.
I am from INDIA and I wish to start doing AP not for fun but serious commercial task specifically for stills not major in videos.

I thought to give a try to start with Phantom and need help in decide which one to choose ?
1. Phantom2 with GoPro + H3-3d ?
2. Phantom2Vision ?

Right now budget is low to learn and gorw when materialize my skills.
I need your honest suggestions.
Pricing in INDIA is really way to high almost double the US price so thinking to put up wisely.

Please Help.

Just wait a few days and see what the news is about the P2V+ (just to confuse you even more ;)).

Maybe it would be better to buy direct from DJI in Hong Kong but I do not know what your import taxes are in India ......

pault said:
Just wait a few days and see what the news is about the P2V+ (just to confuse you even more ;)).

Maybe it would be better to buy direct from DJI in Hong Kong but I do not know what your import taxes are in India ......
Yes I saw the cnet clip and post here as well. :lol:

Don't get the vision. Get the capability for the gopro. I've seen a lot of people after buying the vision wish they went the other route.

kydan said:
Don't get the vision. Get the capability for the gopro. I've seen a lot of people after buying the vision wish they went the other route.
Thanks Kydan,
So getting P2 would be good but what about the other stuffs required then for getting near to AP like easy control of P2V?

sorry I've been only reading a lot about this no personal experience.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20