What to buy, need your help

Reaction score
I am ready to make a purchase. My budget is max $1300 I almost bought the 3Drobotics Y6 or X8 last week as they had a great special including the Hero3 Black edition. But then it was suggested I wait for the Iris I am just not sure what I should do. I want something that handles well, stable in the air, return to home option and able to do Autonomous flights. I was hoping to install some type of FPV and was told 1.3ghz is the best? but I don't know that so I am open to help. Will it cause any problems with the GPS? At first I was waiting for the phantom Vision, but for the price I thought maybe I should get something that can be modified and have different options? Also I noticed Flame Wheel-550 V2 DX7 Ready To Fly Combo from Atlanta hobby. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Autonomous flight (use of waypoints) is a no-go for a Naza controller.

jakesteam1953 said:
I am ready to make a purchase. My budget is max $1300 I almost bought the 3Drobotics Y6 or X8 last week as they had a great special including the Hero3 Black edition. But then it was suggested I wait for the Iris I am just not sure what I should do. I want something that handles well, stable in the air, return to home option and able to do Autonomous flights. I was hoping to install some type of FPV and was told 1.3ghz is the best? but I don't know that so I am open to help. Will it cause any problems with the GPS? At first I was waiting for the phantom Vision, but for the price I thought maybe I should get something that can be modified and have different options? Also I noticed Flame Wheel-550 V2 DX7 Ready To Fly Combo from Atlanta hobby. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4